The Lower Mainland Purpose Society
$12.65 per hour / P/T 4 hours per week
Fridays 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Start Date: September 7, 2018
The Kitchen Worker is responsible for maintaining a clean kitchen environment in two kitchens on Fridays from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Washes dishes, pots and pans in a commercial dishwasher
- Puts dishes back in the appropriate spaces
- Wipes counters, cupboards, refrigerators and stoves in two kitchens
- Performs other related duties as required to maintain a clean and organized kitchen environment
- Previous kitchen experience an asset
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Good organization, time and general management skills
- Ability to perform moderate physical activity including standing, bending, lifting dishes and walking up and down stairs
- Food Safe certification is an asset.
- As a condition of employment all employees must pass a Criminal Records check
Apply in confidence to:
Lydia Steer, via fax (604-526-6546) or
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org