Date(s) - 06/12/2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This group is a great opportunity for parents, grandparents and children to learn English, make friends, enjoy great food and learn about other cultures. The adults participate in an interactive and practical English lessons while the children learn language through fun crafts, colouring projects, songs and play. During each session, everyone shares a healthy snack together.
This service is for residents living in New Westminster who are new to the English language.
- Runs Wednesdays 10am – 12pm at various locations in New Westminster
- 10-12 week sessions, 3 times per year
- Locations: Purpose Society, 40 Begbie Street, New Westminster, Qayqayt School, 83 Merivale St, New Westminster, Centennial Community Center, New Westminster
- Free with snacks provided
- Call to register: 604-526-2522